21 March 2007

My imaginery struggle with drugs

Guess what? My lecturer asked my friend today if I did drugs, isn’t that a lovely thought? (That was a rhetorical question, if you hadn’t already grasped) This is such an easy assumption for someone to make. I struggle with work and am finding university especially hard, but no instead of offering help, a person merely assumes I’m shooting up in the toilets. That is clearly an over exaggeration, I’m on crack not heroine, ha-ha I’m joking of course even if I do apparently conjure this image of myself in peoples minds.

I’ve had someone state this, very wrongly I might add before. My maths teacher reported me to my tutor, claiming I either suffered from a mental illness or was on skag, my tutor replied in a rather undignified manner by which I mean she told her to fuck off. Therefore I have decided to post this blog as a way to remind people why I feel the need to depict drug experiences to the public. I have several friends who inspired me to start this blog that have been unable to find other peoples drug experiences on the web. They were searching for them as to find a basis to decide whether they want to use such drugs or not, hence I have tried to illustrate both sides of the coin as to further aid decision making. This topic might not be of interest to everyone and may be frowned upon but this blog isn’t for those people. It’s for teenagers who are feeling pressured to do drugs or just want to try them and want to find out from people their own age who occasionally dabble in drugs what it really is like.

Just for the record I’m not on drugs, I’m just a little scatty and get fed up of being made to feel stupid because I’m not a computer weirdo. I come from a little village and we only got Broadband last year, so yeah I’ve got to go I need to go cook up some heroine, I’m due a fix. That was another little joke, just thought I’d clarify that as I don’t want anyone getting confused.

3 comments:

Fran Singh said...

Thanks for involving me in this. I am not a go between. This applies to you both. You have right to be pissed off but please talk to Sean about it.

Fran Singh said...

Sorry about that....I just feel like I am stuck in the middle. I tried sticking up for sean with you earlier and you snapped my head off and i tried sticking up for you with sean and he asked if you were on drugs....seriously fucking speak to each other. Megan I love you and dont hate me x

The terminalator said...

for the record, no hard feelings on my part. Things get said in the heat, but in the process we both learn about each other. Only good can come of it.