16 March 2007

The last time i dropped ecstasy i tripped like i'd never tripped before, it was interesting, shall we say. It was actually pretty amazing but it does scare me slightly that my brain is seeing and hearing things that aern't really there. Every person i saw i thought was dressed up as zombie, i knew they wern't real but i kept saying to my friends: "Look at those monsters." The people dancing on the stage were the worst, every time the lights flashed on them all i could see were monsters. I saw one man and i thought he had seaweed and slime dangling where his arms should be.
I don't mind seeing things but hearing things upsets me a little. My friend and i were talking to this girl, she was asking me for chewing gum but all i could hear her saying was 'smiley faces' and i kept telling her i had none. It was so trippy, my friend had to tell me what she was saying, it was okay though the girl was also on pills so she got it.

No comments: