16 March 2007

An anonymous drugs experience 2

An anonymous drugs experience

I was at West Fest a Drum & Bass event in Somerset and I’d bought these pills off my friend, they were lime green capsules and looked really dodgy not like ecstasy normally does, but I trusted my mate and bought eight. When we got into the tents my friend bought some more ex (ecstasy) as he didn’t think the ones I’d got would work, so we did one of his first. Later on in the night four of the people I was with and I dropped the lovely green pills and the effects were not good. The four guys that did them mixed them with ex, cocaine and alcohol and they all rushed so hard that they were all violently sick. I wasn’t much better I kept collapsing, I hadn’t felt right from the beginning and I was passing out all over the show. I had to travel back to my home in London and on the train I fainted several times; in the toilets and in the tube station. It was horrendous, my friends wanted to call an ambulance but I was worried my parents would find out so I just went to bed. I wasn’t right for a week after and I lost a stone. I rang my mate and went mad at him and after a while he admitted that he’d sold me speed and he didn’t think it would be a problem. After that experience I would never touch speed again, personally I would never have done it anyway but I definitely wouldn’t go near it.

No comments: