16 March 2007

An anonymous drugs experience 4

I’m not really that hard core, I’m writing about a drugs experience when really all I’ve encountered is a bit of solvent abuse. I’m not really into the drug scene, I’m not brave enough! I choose not to take ‘real’ drugs because the prospect of death scares me, even if there’s a 0.5% chance of death……odds are I’ll be the 0.5% that dies! So I choose the giggly method of poppers, mainly because there funny and get me drunk a lot faster, saving me money! You get a good minute or two of giggles then about 10 hours worth of brain freeze! Looking at it, it’s probably not worth it but like anything else, habits are hard to kick! I could never do mushrooms, Pills, Coke because I haven’t got the guts, not that that’s a bad thing; I quite like the fact I’m drug free. Poppers, in summery, do nothing, are pointless but hey there funny!

No comments: